Account Manager - Mid-West Region (full time)
Our ideal candidate is a results-driven, self-motivated professional looking for a provider account manager role within a dynamic growing specialty healthcare technology start-up. This candidate will take a consultative approach to help our customers understand and implement our specialty prescribing solution. This includes probing to understand the client’s current processes and challenges in prescribing specialty medications, managing qualified leads to secure product demonstrations, and ultimately closing contracts in order to move client to implementation and utilization.
- Engage ZappRx targeted provider/prescribers and accounts
- Meeting company sales and platform utilization objectives
- Strategic, consultative selling and account management
- Trouble-shoot client needs and challenges
- Utilization of CRM
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to move qualified leads through the selling process
- Engage both the primary user(s) as well as decision maker(s) within each prospective client account
- Manage data for prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and pertinent documents are attached
- Overcome objections; effectively analyze problems, determine appropriate action for solutions, and exhibit timely and decisive action
- Present software solutions (via web presentation & face to face meetings), assist in the training and contracting process.
- Meet company defined quarterly sales and platform utilization objectives
- Collaborate cross functionally with internal resources (i.e.: Client Services) to transition closed contracts to training and implementation.
- Enhance selling and account management efforts by understanding competitor products, healthcare trends, and relevant clinical knowledge
- Maintain in-depth working knowledge of ZappRx systems, proactively learning new features and enhancements
- Attend select tradeshows, conferences, internal events and other marketing activities
- Provide feedback to the company regarding customer concerns and/or customer-requested features and enhancements
- Work flexible schedules to accommodate client meetings, training, tradeshows, or marketing events and frequent travel including overnight stays (upwards of 60%)
- Travel by car and/ or plane required to manage geography
- Represent the ZappRx brand with integrity
- Bachelor’s degree required; Clinical (RN, RPh…) experience preferred
- Proven success in a provider sales environment - established relationships within one or more preferred specialties: Pulmonary, Rheumatology, Oncology, Neurology, Gastroenterology, and Dermatology.
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prospect, create rapport, qualify and establish need, build value, overcome objections, and close opportunities
- Specialty Pharmacy and/or Biotech experience highly preferred
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM software; Hubspot.com preferred
- Use of personal car required, with reimbursement for work related travel