Position: Software Engineer (UI) - (full time)
ZappRx is looking for front-end engineers who are able to be productive and happy in the face of a tsunami of opportunities and evolving business requirements.
As a front-end guru, you will be responsible for the development of ZappRx Web and Mobile product user interfaces. As an individual contributor, you will help the team fulfill technical, operational, and business requirements. You will drive and personally embody a new engineering culture that demands high-quality, robust and innovative solutions to the complex business problems our customers face.
All candidates should be quick learners, be reasonably undaunted by uncharted territory, be versatile in the face of what needs to be done, be able to design and write systems that are maintainable and scale up well, be proud of doing a good job, and be able to make strong individual contributions in the setting of a tightly-knit team.
ZappRx is a young, growing, entrepreneurial company which emphasizes results, so a successful candidate will have a history of achieving positive outcomes.
- Collaborate with Sr. Designer to iterate on implementation and design of the product.
- You must have the in-depth experience to implement adaptive and responsive type of designs/implementations for both desktop and mobile devices
- Strong knowledge of asynchronous processing, branding, innovative and creative UX web concepts that can provide an end-to-end "wow" factor; and strong debugging and troubleshooting skills for web applications.
- In addition, you must have great communication and be detail oriented.
- Participate in design and code review
At least 2-4 years experience in web/mobile application technologies
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline is preferred; an advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience working with REACT framework
- Extensive experience writing unit tests and integration tests
- Familiar with RESTful interfaces (HTTP + JSON)
- Experience authoring websites for mobile devices. Working knowledge of native mobile app development is a plus.
- Professional UX or information architecture experience
- Experience implementing high-performance interfaces with HTML 5 APIs
- Self-motivated, and able to independently identify and implement needed improvements
- Agile Methodologies, e.g. Scrum