Product Manager (full time)
As a Product Manager for the ZappRx platform, you will assist the Product Management team by gathering market-based insights to inform the product roadmap. This role includes supporting the go to market strategy for early stage offerings and developing new products for the company, grounded in the long-term vision for the ZappRx. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You have a demonstrated ability for both business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and a track record of making that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the specialty medication market.
Successful candidates must be able to collaborate with all areas of the company, effectively communicating clinical concepts and workflows to non-clinical team members. You will work in close collaboration with your User Experience and Technology counterparts to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
ZappRx is a young, growing, entrepreneurial company which emphasizes results, so a successful candidate will have a history of achieving positive outcomes.
- Managing the ZappRx specialty medication prescribing platform product lifecycle, including support for strategic planning and executing tactical activities. Tactical activities will include writing and evolving business requirements and product specifications for the User Experience and Technology teams
- Specifying market requirements for current and future ZappRx products by conducting market assessment and research
- Driving a solution set across teams (primarily Marketing, User Experience, Technology, and Client Services) with demonstrated ability to lead in a matrix environment
- Assisting with and supporting a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Analyzing Business Development with potential partner relationships for the product, including build vs. buy decisions
- Support the Commercial team in establishing pilot customer sites for co-development of new platform offerings
- 2+ years of software product management experience, including using Scrum methodology, with a track record for converting abstract concepts into production quality products supported by a sound business case
- Expertise in specialty medications from the standpoint of various market stakeholders including pharmaceutical companies (including contracted hub services), specialty pharmacies, health plans/PBMs, providers and consumers/patients. Expertise in the Prior Authorization, Benefits Investigation and Verification, and communication between stakeholders’ processes preferred
- Clinical degree or work experience a strong plus (eg., RPh, PharmD, RN)
- This position requires limited domestic travel to customer and non-customer sites
- Possess high-energy, team first positive attitude and be motivated to work in a fast-paced, small company environment
ZappRx is a digital health company that is modernizing and simplifying the way specialty medications are accessed. We provide a secure, collaborative online platform that allows patients, physicians, and pharmacists to work together to improve patients’ access to treatment and deliver medicine faster. www.zapprx.com