Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Account Managers (CSMs) are dynamic and diligent individuals responsible for new customer training, performance tracking, and proactive communications with assigned customers to ensure customer success. CSMs are responsible for driving customer satisfaction, deployment, utilization, and ultimately, long-term growth of assigned accounts. When required, CSMs work cross-functionally within the organization to resolve customer satisfaction related issues and play a critical part of the signature experience we provide our customers. Experience in the healthcare industry is essential.
- With support of the Director, develop plans to drive customer utilization, satisfaction with the product, identify expansion opportunities, and renewal achievement; proactively monitor progress; identify risk points; track and provide guidance to resolve issues.
- Escalate and collaborate across product and sales teams to resolve customer problems, both within your portfolio and across general customer need
- Document success stories and use cases that can be used for case studies, blog posts, and any other marketing objective.
- Travel as needed to client sites, eg. onsite implementations for each new customer; virtual trainings on new product releases, and occasional additional customer visits to further drive adoption
- Track customer deployments, utilization, net promoter/satisfaction, issues, and other key customer data within Salesforce.
- Responsible for ongoing customer communication re: introductions, announcements (e.g., upcoming features & products) in collaboration with product team and sales
- Provide feedback to product teams on customer requests and trends in the customer base.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline.
- 3 years+ (depending on scope of portfolio; 8 years+ for senior account owners) of relevant experience in software services preferably in healthcare, project management, and/or critical account management. Experience in a clinical care setting or pharmacy is also valuable
- Willing to travel for work; up to 50% of the time
- Collaborating is your favorite part of the job, and working with others to build processes and procedures brings you joy
- Ability to manage several customers at different milestones in their lifecycle
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and multi-task activities across many customers at once
- Experience with Salesforce a plus